Monday, May 18, 2009

Smile & Move-what a philsophy!

3 words with a big impact.
Please check out this website sometime today. If you can follow the simple principles it will enhance your life and the lives of those around us.
Here's my favorite quote from the site:
Ever caught yourself beginning a sentence with "Knowing my luck..." and concluding with something negative? For many of us (even you), perhaps it should be "Knowing my luck, I'll win the lottery."
I LOVE this. There is a lot we could all choose to complain about with the current economic situations, and especially this past week in the automotive industry. But we all have so much to be thankful for.
Please check out the site today (click on "smile and move" above) and start this week off on the right foot!
PS: Yes I could have found a picture of a smile, but this is the way Charley "smiles & moves" and how can you not smile when you see her!?

No comments: