Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A New Direction

I know, I know I've been gone a while...a lot less regular in posting.  To be honest I've been having a bit of writer's block.  Here's the problem - I try to always keep this blog pretty general, tips and tricks that you can use across all mail providers, not Tri Auto specific.  Today I realized the reason I'm struggling is we're becoming so much more than a mail company.  Now, let's not get ahead ourselves, I'm still the Direct Mail Diva - and our team here are still the experts when it comes to all things automotive mail.  We're just learning more about marketing in general and trying to offer our clients additional tools.

This is just a short and sweet way of saying, I'm back.  I'll apologize to the regular readers that stop by to fill up their cup with general mail knowledge, as many posts are going to start being a little more specific to Tri Auto.  By that I only mean I'll be talking about Marketvision a whole lot more because it's now the cornerstone of what we do, and there will be posts on additional services and working them into a mail strategy.  My hope is only that for our clients this becomes more meaningful and educational, and for anyone looking for a mail company this gives a truer picture of who we are.

As always, I really value your feedback, please feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call (317-644-5729) at anytime!  I'd love chatting with you.

No comments: