Monday, January 5, 2009

Gearing Up For 2009

I'm back, and ready to go! I tried to figure out how to schedule some posts while I was gone, and I apologize that apparently I'm just not as techy as I had hoped.
Andy and I got married on December 13th in downtown Indianapolis--and it was just beautiful. After the wedding, 10 days in the French Polynesian and holidays with family and friends, I'm feeling more refreshed than ever and prepared to take on 2009! My sincere wish for all of you is that you are feeling the same.
Just getting back, things have been a little busy today so I'll keep this one brief. I ran across this quote today and it really resonated with me today. So many dealers are "sitting on their hands" or "waiting it out," and really it isn't just dealers-it's a lot of the American public. This quote just makes a great point-there has to be action somewhere to create a stir. As you are planning your goals for 2009 both personally and professionally, maybe this will help.
"Success seems to be connected with action. Successful peoplekeep moving. They make mistakes, but they don't quit." -Conrad Hilton

No comments: