Monday, October 6, 2008

Resources, resources, everywhere!

Happy Monday! Now that the government has decided to move forward with the bailout, there seems to be less unrest among the general public. Dealers I've been talking to seem to be happy there is some kind of conclusion to the nightmare that began a couple of weeks ago, and regardless of how they feel about it politically, they're just hoping this is the move needed to get the credit situation under control. Obviously, things won't change overnight, but it seems to be a step in the right direction. Lately due to the economic situation and the effect it's had on me personally, and also the automotive industry I've become a nut for information. I'm on and off of CNN, MSN and the Drudge Report all day, along with the Automotive News website. I want to know what's going on and how it's going to change tomorrow. I've also found lots of industry experts use the Internet in different ways to share FREE knowledge! Here are just a few I've found helpful, and just by using search engines you can find so much more! If you're planning a new marketing campaign, sales training technique, looking for more creative lenders, looking to kick start customer relations, etc. etc....why not check hear what the experts have to say before jumping right in. The best part is, you can do some research without spending a dime! Direct Mail Expert podcast (one of my colleagues): http://web.me.com/larryacraig/Marketvision/Podcast/Podcast.html Sales & sales training podcast & blog by Caskey One: http://caskeyone.com/blog/category/the-advanced-selling-podcast/ Automotive Marketing Advice - I love this one: http://www.automarketingadvice.com/blog These are just a few I check out frequently. If there are others you like, please leave them as a comment, I'd love to check them out.

No comments: